HOW to CARE for your INDOOR FLORIST AZALEA PLANT
1. Keep soil moist.
- Bower & Branch recommends simple ice cube watering – depending on the pot size, drop 2 or more ice cubes in daily to keep soil moist. Ice cubes provide slow release indoor irrigation and does not allow the soil to dry down – which azaleas just don’t like! Add ice cubes as needed to keep soil evenly moist.
2. Keep in bright spaces.
- In between dinners and parties and company, move your azaleas to areas of bright light for best results. If you plan to grow on, consider using Bower & Branch Radiance, our indoor grow lights. Place back as your centerpiece or focal point!
3. Fertilize once a month with Elements water soluble fertilizer.
- Spray on foliage only, not flowers, and water fully mixed with our fertilizer. See more instructions on the Elements® Fertilizer label or contact Bower & Branch Plant Whisperer.
4. Not Hardy in the North!
- Transplant into larger container in spring, grow as Patio plant through summer. Use Bower & Branch Composition Planting Mix for your growing soil.
- In the south, plant outdoors after any danger of freeze.
For more information on indoor florist azaleas, click here!