Take Birds Under Your Wing
New! Introducing our bird-friendly collection of Audubon® Native Plants & Trees
- Size AA
- Hardiness Zone: 5-10
- Average mature size 20' tall and 15' wide
- Better for Birds, 100% Neonic-Free
- Happy in sun or semi-shade, and enjoys a well-drained moist soil
- Ships within 1 to 2 business days
- Not Available in non-native regions, states or counties
May Benefit & Attract: Cardinals & grosbeaks, chickadees & titmice, crows & jays, mockingbirds & thrashers, nuthatches, orioles, sparrows, thrushes, vireos, waxwings, wood warblers, woodpeckers, wrens.
Enjoy the citrusy fragrance as you sit under the shade of a Sweetbay Magnolia Tree, looking up at the pearly white petals, beckoning birds and butterflies of all kinds. In late spring, the dark green leaves become a stunning backdrop for the swallowtail butterflies emerging from their cocoons. This fast-growing showpiece has wonderful ornamental appeal; even when it's not flowering, you'll be captivated by the leaves shimmering in the wind. Like many natives trees, you can guess it draws in a crowd of woodpeckers, cardinals, and finches! Relax in your backyard to an elegant lemon scent, and add more life to your garden.
Bower & Branch is proud to grow Audubon® Native Plants for Birds in partnership with the National Audubon Society to help birds and other wildlife thrive.
- The National Audubon Society protects birds and the places they need, today and tomorrow
- This bird-friendly native plant provides food and shelter for local and migrating birds and other wildlife
- Your purchase and planting of this native flora directly supports Audubon’s conservation mission and impact
- Learn how you can help birds in your home and community through Audubon’s Plants for Birds program
- Audubon Native Plants & Trees are free of neonicotinoids and exclusively grown by Bower & Branch
Audubon® is a licensed and registered trademark of the National Audubon Society. All rights reserved.
Here are some details about the sizes of the product you are viewing.
This product has no reviews yet.