?= BB_PG_HEADER; ?>
What's better than the uplifting scent of lavender? Your very own DIY lavender kit! This kit includes everything you (or someone special) will need to create a charming lavender garden—complete with soil and tin planter. Just add water and let the fun begin!
- Kit includes tin planter, lid, two packets of compressed soil, three starter lavender plants, and instructions
- Carefully unbox your kit. Each kit contains a tin planter, two packets of compressed soil, and three potted lavender plants.
- Open both packets of soil. Break the soil apart into the planter. More than enough expandable soil is provided.
- Mix well with water until soil is evenly moist. There should be no dry pockets of soil left.
- Plant lavender, evenly spaced. Gently pack soil around plants.
- The soil in your lavender kit retains moisture exceptionally well, so you should only water your lavender when the soil is mostly dry (but not completely dry).
- Lavender can be grown indoors by providing a large amount of natural light for several months. Prune back regularly from time to time.
- Plant your lavender in your garden by early fall or the following spring. Plant in full sun, avoiding wet soil.
Here are some details about the sizes of the product you are viewing.
This product has no reviews yet.