Audubon® Valley Forge American Elm
In stock and ready to ship
Big, beautiful, and hardy! Valley Forge American Elm is best known as the most disease resistant of all other Elms. The strong traditional Elm look makes a commanding presence in your landscape, growing to heights of 60 to 80 feet tall, and can live up to 300 years - A lifetime of wonderful memories! This handsome tree serves as a host for many butterflies as the caterpillars snack on the foliage. Many of our beloved birds like Northern Cardinals, warblers, finches, and nuthatches enjoy both its seeds and leaf buds, as we get to enjoy their songs and colors right in the backyard. Bask under the oversized leaves, or have a fourth of July picnic beneath the arching architecture. Valley Forge American Elm is a staple, adding resilience and prosperity to all gardens.
May Benefit & Attract: Finches, thrushes, chickadees, sparrows, and grosbeaks
Take Birds Under Your Wing
New! Introducing our bird-friendly collection of Audubon® Native Plants & Trees
- Better for Birds, 100% Neonic-Free
- Not Available in non-native regions, states or counties (see Native Regions map)
Bower & Branch is proud to grow Audubon® Native Plants for Birds in partnership with the National Audubon Society to help birds and other wildlife thrive.
- The National Audubon Society protects birds and the places they need, today and tomorrow
- This bird-friendly native plant provides food and shelter for local and migrating birds and other wildlife
- Your purchase and planting of this native flora directly supports Audubon’s conservation mission and impact
- Learn how you can help birds in your home and community through Audubon’s Plants for Birds program
- Audubon Native Plants & Trees are free of neonicotinoids and exclusively grown by Bower & Branch
Audubon® is a licensed and registered trademark of the National Audubon Society. All rights reserved.
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Show more ›
Recommended by Our Growers
This graphic shows the approximate size and form of the Tree you are viewing.
Size C Trees:
12-14' tall, grown and delivered as balled and burlapped. This tree is HUGE! Birds will think it has been growing in your landscape for years as they rest on its branches. It is suggested a professional move and install this size tree.
There are no reviews yet.