Audubon® Cherrybark Oak
We currently do not deliver to your area at this time, please contact us to discuss other options.
Mighty, massive, and magnificent! Cherrybark Oak is one of our most impressive native forest trees, and we’re proud to be able to offer it to you for your own landscape. Only those with large properties need apply—this is a fast-growing tree with the potential to become huge, but if you have the space for it, it is fantastic. Tall, straight, broad, and symmetrical, it will become a centerpiece in your landscape as well as benefitting the local wildlife. Songbirds, especially, will relish the myriad insects that this tree supports.
May Benefit & Attract: cardinals & grosbeaks, wrens, woodpeckers, sparrows, thrushes, orioles, waxwings, nuthatches, finches, mockingbirds & thrashers, crows & jays, vireos
Take Birds Under Your Wing
New! Introducing our bird-friendly collection of Audubon® Native Plants & Trees
- Better for Birds, 100% Neonic-Free
- Not Available in non-native regions, states or counties (see Native Regions map)
Bower & Branch is proud to grow Audubon® Native Plants for Birds in partnership with the National Audubon Society to help birds and other wildlife thrive.
- The National Audubon Society protects birds and the places they need, today and tomorrow
- This bird-friendly native plant provides food and shelter for local and migrating birds and other wildlife
- Your purchase and planting of this native flora directly supports Audubon’s conservation mission and impact
- Learn how you can help birds in your home and community through Audubon’s Plants for Birds program
- Audubon Native Plants & Trees are free of neonicotinoids and exclusively grown by Bower & Branch
Audubon® is a licensed and registered trademark of the National Audubon Society. All rights reserved.
Size AA (2-3' tall) container grown
Size A (5-6' tall) container grown
- Hardiness Zone: 6-9
- Show more ›
This graphic shows the approximate size and form of the Tree you are viewing.
There are no reviews yet.