Please enter your zip code to see sizes available in your area.
Audubon® Eastern Redbud clump
We currently do not deliver to your area at this time, please contact us to discuss other options.
Take Birds Under Your Wing
New! Introducing our bird-friendly collection of Audubon® Native Plants & Trees
- - Better for Birds, 100% Neonic-Free
- - Not Available in non-native regions, states or counties (see Native Regions map)
May Benefit & Attract: Thrushes, waxwings, wood warblers, finches, mockingbirds & thrashers, chickadees & titmice, orioles, cardinals & grosbeaks, crows & jays, sparrows, nuthatches, vireos, hummingbirds, woodpeckers, and wrens.
When the Redbuds are in bloom, that’s your cue to keep an eye out for the first ruby-throated hummingbirds returning north. Their first sip of nectar in your garden could be from your own Eastern Redbud Tree. This beloved native understory tree is a fine one to include in your backyard bird space. Besides early hummingbirds, it also feeds songbirds, which eat the seeds as well as the insects they find feeding on the leaves and flowers. Eastern Redbud is a great tree to hang a bird feeder in, too. The backdrop of rosy-purple flowers will give you some fantastic photo ops!
Bower & Branch is proud to grow Audubon® Native Plants for Birds in partnership with the National Audubon Society to help birds and other wildlife thrive.
- - The National Audubon Society protects birds and the places they need, today and tomorrow
- - This bird-friendly native plant provides food and shelter for local and migrating birds and other wildlife
- - Your purchase and planting of this native flora directly supports Audubon’s conservation mission and impact
- - Learn how you can help birds in your home and community through Audubon’s Plants for Birds program
- - Audubon Native Plants & Trees are free of neonicotinoids and exclusively grown by Bower & Branch
Audubon® is a licensed and registered trademark of the National Audubon Society. All rights reserved.
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Show more ›
This graphic shows the approximate size and form of the Tree you are viewing.