Please enter your zip code to see sizes available in your area.
Audubon® Northern Sea Oats
We currently do not deliver to your area at this time, please contact us to discuss other options.
Take Birds Under Your Wing
New! Introducing our bird-friendly collection of Audubon® Native Plants & Trees
- Better for Birds, 100% Neonic-Free
- Not Available in non-native regions, states or counties (see Native Regions map)
A good bird-friendly landscape includes several layers of plants to supply a variety of habitats. Each species of bird has its preferred niche. Trees are important here, but so are low-growing plants that offer cover to ground-dwelling birds like towhees, juncos, sparrows, and mourning doves. Northern Sea Oats does this beautifully. It also provide seeds for the birds from mid-summer through fall. In spring, birds may return once more to gather nesting material from the dried stems. As a result, you may want to leave your Northern Sea Oats standing over the winter to maximize its usefulness to wildlife.
Bower & Branch is proud to grow Audubon® Native Plants for Birds in partnership with the National Audubon Society to help birds and other wildlife thrive.
- The National Audubon Society protects birds and the places they need, today and tomorrow
- This bird-friendly native plant provides food and shelter for local and migrating birds and other wildlife
- Your purchase and planting of this native flora directly supports Audubon’s conservation mission and impact
- Learn how you can help birds in your home and community through Audubon’s Plants for Birds program
- Audubon Native Plants & Trees are free of neonicotinoids and exclusively grown by Bower & Branch
Audubon® is a licensed and registered trademark of the National Audubon Society. All rights reserved.
- Hardiness Zone: 5
- Show more ›
This graphic shows the approximate size and form of the Tree you are viewing.