Please enter your zip code to see sizes available in your area.
Audubon® Red Mulberry
We currently do not deliver to your area at this time, please contact us to discuss other options.
Few sights are sweeter to a songbird than a Red Mulberry Tree loaded with plump, blue-black fruits! The juicy morsels are gobbled up by mockingbirds, bluebirds, orioles, robins, catbirds, and many other birds. If the birds happen to leave any behind, you and your family can snack on them as well, or you can bake them into muffins or cobblers. Male trees do not produce fruit, but like their female counterparts, they do attract insects that nourish birds, and they also provide safe and secure nesting sites for tree-dwelling birds. Native to much of the eastern U.S. and widely adaptable.
Take Birds Under Your Wing
New! Introducing our bird-friendly collection of Audubon® Native Plants & Trees
- Better for Birds, 100% Neonic-Free
- Not Available in non-native regions, states or counties (see Native Regions map)
Bower & Branch is proud to grow Audubon® Native Plants for Birds in partnership with the National Audubon Society to help birds and other wildlife thrive.
- The National Audubon Society protects birds and the places they need, today and tomorrow
- This bird-friendly native plant provides food and shelter for local and migrating birds and other wildlife
- Your purchase and planting of this native flora directly supports Audubon’s conservation mission and impact
- Learn how you can help birds in your home and community through Audubon’s Plants for Birds program
- Audubon Native Plants & Trees are free of neonicotinoids and exclusively grown by Bower & Branch
Audubon® is a licensed and registered trademark of the National Audubon Society. All rights reserved.
Size AA (2-3' tall) container grown
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Show more ›
This graphic shows the approximate size and form of the Tree you are viewing.